Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hear I go.....

Ok, so this is my first time blogging, ever. So far I have spent most of my time trying to work out how to design my page. This is no where near the final result, but I am having fun trying different ideas.
So why start a family blog. I guess the idea started during the adoption process of our precious daughter, Mia from China, two years ago. During that process we created an adoption website, so that friends and family could follow our journey to Mia. I enjoyed posting updates of not only our journey, but the daily in's and out's of the Yeatts family, which then consisted of me, my wonderful husband Chris and our two terrific boys, Benjamin and Ethan. On returning from China a year ago we stopped posting on the website and eventually closed it down. Since then I have contemplated the idea of starting a blog so friends and family could continue to check in on our crazy family, but hadn't had the time to really start. I fineally feel like we are hiting our stride and have adjusted to being a family of five, so I decided why not give it a try.

1 comment:

Adeye said...

Yayyyeeeee....welcome to blogging :) Yip, you so right...if I can do it, ANYONE can!!!! I can't wait to read about all the wonderful things that God does in your special family. I love and miss you more than you will ever know :)
Adeye