Thursday, July 17, 2008

The best Hubby in the world

So I have been working a marathon at the hospital this week - 56hours. All night shifts. Well today was shift 4 of 5, and when I left for work there was a card on my front seat from Chris saying how much he loved and appreciated me, and a few other things I won't repeat!! When I'm working he is home with the kiddies, so I know he has it no easier. It made my day - he is such a great husband and dad. Love you babe!!! I guess I should mention for those of you who may not know I am a pediatric nurse, and although it may be crazy at times to work and be a mom, I feel very blessed to be able to have a job doing something I love.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You gotta love stuff like that Rachel!

I like the start of the blog! It looks great!