Thursday, June 4, 2009

Physical

Tuesday I had my adoption physical done. This is what they did :

Blood drawn
Tetanus shot
Chest X-ray
Weight / Height
EKG
Head to toe physical

Mia came with me, and she was an absolute angel. As usual she was her cute self, and the staff gave her lots of attention.

Chris is going today - he is not very excited about it. He wants me to promise him that this will be the only time he will have to do this, but unfortunately I can't. There is no guarantee how fast we will receive a referral from China, if our wait goes over 18mo we will have to repeat the physical :( !!! I explained to him that when you go through pregnancy and birth of a child there are parts that involve pain, so this is a small amount of pain in comparison that we are going through for our daughter, and this way he gets to experience it with me :). Not sure he bought it, but it made me feel better.

1 comment:

Adeye said...

I know, I know--it definitely is a pest having to do all that stuff. But so absolutely worth it in the end. I can hardly wait to see how things unfold.