Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yard Sale and stuff

I am crazy busy right now getting ready for our yard sale on Saturday. We are having it to raise money for the adoption. Friends and family and a few strangers have donated so much stuff, I have been so blessed by the generosity of so many. We are now praying for lots of people to come and buy everything.

Today has been a day to celebrate and rejoice. A friend of mine that I work with just received and accepted a referral for a beautiful little girl in China. I can not express how happy I am for them and how awesome it is to see another little one be united with their forever family. Seeing God's word and commands unfold is awesome. It has been such a privilege to experience this journey with them and to see how they have sought God's plan for their lives. If you want to follow their journey to China click here.

I have one more piece of exciting news. Next Monday the 31st one of my best friends, Adeye is moving back to where I live, I am so excited to be near my precious friend again, and her family. They just returned 2 weeks ago from the Ukraine with their two newly adopted children, and now they are driving across country with their 7 kids and 2 dogs. I am counting the days, but first I need to get through the yard sale :).

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awww, Rach! You're so sweet! Thanks for all your support throughout everything. You have blessed me so much! I am so excited we are so close together through this one! :)