Friday, March 12, 2010

DTC

I have just one word to say




DTC (dossier to China)




Yahoooo, our paperwork finally went to China today :) !!!!!!!!!



What a relief to have that done. Now we wait for our RA (referral acceptance), it will take 2-4 months, we are praying for closer to 2 months. Then we wait for our TA (travel approval).

So now what - now we get ourselves ready, for Lily. I have a whole house that needs to be sorted one room at a time. Benjamin is going to move into his own bedroom, and we need to turn Mia's room into Mia and Lily's room.

We also have some funds to raise, so we are planning a big yard sale for May.



I can't wait to have my baby girl in my arms :).





1 comment:

Adeye said...

wooohooooo!!!!! GREAT NEWS, my friend. Just wonderful! I'm trusting with you for an AWESOME yard sale.

Mmmmm....just had a look a your weather--so not fair :)