Sunday, February 21, 2010

FINEALLY !!!!!!

WAHOO !!!!

We have out I-800A :)

This is the last document we needed so that we could be DTC (dossier to China). We now just have to send all our documents to the Chinese embassy, and US consulate to be authenticated then, it can all go to China.

Lily - we are one step closer to you :).



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


On another note I just wanted to say that I am married to the most amazing man.

We have just returned from a lovely romantic weekend away, he planned everything, it was all a surprise. We had such an amazing time, it meant so much to just focus on one another, with no other distractions. Just what we needed with number four on the way. It is so important to take those times together, and it doesn't have to be a weekend away, or even a night out, sometimes it is just 30min, alone with no interruptions, where all your attention is on each other. I have to be honest I am not always very good at making that a priority - but my hubby is, and knows how important it is to the strength of our marriage, and consequently to the strength of our family. He is constantly reminding me of this. our marriage comes before our children - this is a hard one for us moms to get - but it's true, I just need to be reminded frequently :).

I have to give a HUGE thank you to my amazing sister, Emma and brother-in-law, Chad who took all our kids for 2 nights - love you guys.

1 comment:

Adeye said...

Yippeeeee....I am so excited you got the LAST document, my friend. Fabulous news.

Okay---so when I come back I am so going to remind you that Ant and I NEED time together--then I'm going to bring all 7 of mine to Aunty Rachel's house for a night. Good?

Just kidding. I know you'd do it for me :) I am so happy you and Chris got some much-deserved time together.

On my way to Denver tomorrow to apostille that darn police clearance. Hopefully tomorrow night our dossier will be making it's way to the Ukraine. Yes, that would hopefully get us there by the beginning of April.

Live you heaps, my lovely friend.