Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mia's Surgery

My precious girl is having another surgery tomorrow. She is going to have her palate revised, which will hopefully help with her speech. She is also going to have surgery on her nose, to give it a little more shape, and open up her nasal passages which are very narrow. We of coarse think she is perfect just the way she is, and hate to see her go through more surgery, but feel it is necessary.

This girl loves to wear sunglasses she must own 5 pairs, but she has a hard time keeping them on because her nose is so flat - hopefully after tomorrow she'll be able to wear all the glasses she wants, I on the other hard will miss that flat nose.











2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is already so beautiful...I can't wait to see the "after" pics though! I hope everything goes well!

Adeye said...

As pretty as a princess :) Know that I will be praying tomorrow my friend. Please post an update when you can.

Sending you a HUGE hug. Darn it--I miss you :(