Monday, September 14, 2009

Updates

So here are a few updates on the Yeatts Family ...........

Adoption : waiting on approval from England, and West Virgina, but we are meeting our social worker on Thursday for our 4th and last visit - and to sign off on the home study, although it won't be officially completed until we get that approval.

Benjamin and Ethan - went back to school last week - so far so good, they both like their teachers so this is a good start.

Mia - 1st day of preschool tomorrow

Chris - started back at graduate school, and is thinking about going to Nicaragua again at the beginning of October.

Rachel - I had my birthday on Sunday - it was a lovely weekend with family and friends. Chris and I had a date night Saturday, then brunch with family Sunday, and dinner with great friends that night. Now if I could just eliminate the fact that I am one year older life would be perfect.

No comments: