Monday, August 10, 2009

Adoption update

So we just got back from a weeks vacation at the beach. We had a great time, crazy with all the kids, but fun crazy, pictures to come.

While we were away our social worker called to say she wanted to do our home visits this week, so she is coming Wednesday to meet with us and look over the house, and then she will come back Thursday to do our individual interviews. She has to interview Chris and I and Benjamin because he is over 10 years old. This is very exciting, because it means our home study is almost complete - whew - it feels like it has taken forever. We are still waiting on a letter from our doctor - it is so frustrating having to wait on other people - I have left him multiple messages and yet still nathing.

So tomorrow will be a day of cleaning up the house. Then in the evening I get to see my best friend from England who just arrived yesturday - her sister lives here - I can't wait she has never met Mia.

1 comment:

Adeye said...

Yayeeee Rach--that is so exciting! Things are progressing--I am so excited for you, dear friend.