Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

So I turned the BIG 40 - last September


I have wanted a DSLR for a very long time


 I have dreamt about them, drooled over pictures of them, and looked on enviously as friends take beautiful pictures of their children with them.

So it was decided by my hubby that I needed to spoil myself for my birthday and get a camera.

But they are not cheap (the reason I haven't bought one yet), and for those of you who know me, I like a bargain, I shop clearance, pick a restaurant by the coupon I have, and NEVER buy anything unless it is on sale.

 So it has taken me the last 2 months to finally do it - of coarse it took a sale, a bundle deal, and the ability to split payments over a few months, but I am SOOOOO excited !!!


So when the UPS man rang the doorbell today, I felt like my kids on Christmas morning






I have no idea what to do with it - my biggest hope is to get pictures of my kids, especially lily that aren't blurred, and aren't of the back of their heads











Oh and the beautiful camera strap is a birthday gift from my amazing friend Adeye - who had faith that I would take the plunge - that strap has been looking at me for the last 2 months saying - GO FOR IT :)!!!






Watch out kids - momma's got a new toy !!!

No comments: