Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ethan turns 10

Although this happened on September 26th, I have been very behind on blogging so I am playing catchup.

I am so proud to be the momma of my second son. He has always been my momma's boy and honestly has had the biggest adjustment with the adoptions of the girls, mostly with Mia's as it shifted him from being the youngest and my baby to being the middle child. So we have had our moments of jealousy and vying for attention, but these are not bad things, but things that have stretched his character and helped him grow. He loves his sisters, he is the one that plays games with them, chases Mia, and spends hours throwing Lily on the bed and tiggling her while she laughs and laughs. He is my son that still wants hugs from me, wants to be tucked into bed, and wants to snuggle on the coach.

Ethan lives life to the max - this boy does everything full on. He is the one that has had sutures 3 times, and 2 broken arms. Life is never dull when Ethan is around, he makes us smile and laugh and enjoy life right along with him.

I can't wait to see what he will do with the rest of his life, how blessed I am to be able to call myself his mother.
















No comments: