Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School

Start of another school year.



I worked last night, but rushed home to give my new middle school kid a big kiss on the cheek (much to his horror) at the bus stop (don't worry the bus wasn't there yet) and send him off on this new adventure. He is so laid back about everything, here am I thinking it is this huge BIG deal, and he is like "it's just a day at school mom". When he came home I wanted to know everything all he said was "it was fine" urrrr you're killing ya momma.



and then it was Ethan's turn. He was all hugs, kisses and smiles. Non-stop talking and super hyper. When he got home he fulfilled his mommas need for knowledge, he couldn't stop talking to me about his day. How can two son's be SO different.





All I know is I love them both so much and am so proud of the men they are becoming.

1 comment:

Adeye said...

Hahahahahaha...had to chucke about Benjamin :):):)