Monday, June 14, 2010

We Did It !!!!

I am so excited to announce our yard sale was a HUGE success - we raised a grand total of

$2280

We still have a few larger items which we will sell on craigslist so the total will probably be a little higher. It was a lot of work, very hot, but very worth it.

Thank you again to all our wonderful family, and friends that donated items, prayed for us, and supported us.

A huge thank you to those that helped us on Saturday, Peggy, Sara, Kym, Barry and Adeye (she came at 5:30am and left at 4:30pm) - I don't know what we would have done without you.

It meant the world to us to see friends come by and support us, shop, and give so generously - it truly touched our hearts.

The rain held off until just after we packed up all the remaining items :).

Now that all the yard sale stuff is out of my house, I'm feeling the urge to clean, sort, and get the kids rooms ready for Lily - Benjamin is moving to his own room, and we need to make Mia's room, Lily and Mia's room, something miss Mia is very excited about.

3 comments:

Mrs. Winn said...

Hi Rachel, I found your link from Adeye. I think we may have connected last year via her blog too. I'm in Chesterfield. Praise God for such a good profit from your yardsale!! I'm excited to follow you as you go get Lily!!
Blessings!!
~Kelly

Adeye said...

Soooooo rejoicing with you, my friend. I cannot stop thanking the Lord that He has allowed me to be here to see Lily come home.

T Martin Bennett said...

Please update "Chip In" or show somewhere how much you have and how much you still need.

Thanks!