Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So far so good

Well, just a quick update. Abi moved last Tuesday, we couldn't go down and help because of Ethan's arm, but everything went smoothly. I have remarkably been OK, life has been pretty busy so I haven't had to much time to notice her absence. We went down to visit them Saturday, and had a fun time swimming at their new house and walking around by the beach - some of the advantages of having relatives living near the beach (got to look on the positive side), pictures to come.

I am very thankful that they only moved two hours away, and not more, now both my sisters, live within 1-2 hours, and we live in the middle - again looking on the bright side. I know I am fortunate to have my family that close, so many others aren't so fortunate. I know in September when the kids are back in school, the reality will really set in - especially for Abi, she is the one that has moved to where she knows no one. I am praying hard that she will make friends quickly and start to feel at home, and connected.

We leave for the beach on Saturday for a weeks vacation with everyone - I can't wait.

No comments: