Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Day at Home

How do I always end up with so much laundry to fold? Today was worse than normal, it has been piling up for a while. We can always manage to get our clothes washed and dryed - although that probably happens out of necessity - but put away ummm, not so good at that. As I work, my wonderful husband is great at keeping the clothes moving through the washer, but that's where it stops. Occasionally he has attempted to put them away - but when he does, I am searching for items for weeks - I guess I shouldn't have complained :) So today I piled all the clothes on our bed - this was a psychological move - if I want to go to bed tonight I had better get them put away. Does this mean, I'm a not a perfect wife and mother - Yes, but I'm willing to except my imperfections - at least in this area.










Then it was time to give Tazzie a bath - he does not like it, but Mia thought it was great.






Lets build a fort with the cushions





These are the days I love the most - living life with my family, even folding the clothes - especially when you have a precious little one eagerly waiting to help you.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it Rach! I know what you mean...some days I feel like my life is so mundane with the same old tasks day in and day out. But when I think about it, I wouldn't have it any other way with my kiddos just living life with me in all its "boring" glory!

Adeye said...

Yip---the laundry pile looks so familiar---you sure you did not take the pic at MY house :)
So glad you got some time at home my friend---I know you long for more of it.
Love and miss you heaps and heaps.
A